Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

didn't i make it clear to you ?

Currently feeling: Okay
Currently listening to: Nothing


He just asked me to be his girlfriend.
*straight face*

Firstly, I already have a boyfriend. A fact which I'm very certain that I have told him.
Secondly, you can't just show up into a person's life and assume that after a few text messages, you can be the person's lover. Silly, right ?
Lastly, I honestly do not feel the same way. At all. It doesn't even matter if he has changed for the better.

Sigh.
These people ah !
Maybe he's not the one to blame.
Maybe I sent out the wrong signals.
But I know I did not !
He misread the signals. Yes, that's it. He misread them.

I should stop talking 'nicely' then, should I ?

Pretty funny when I think about it again. Heeee.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers