Pages

Monday, December 03, 2007

balloon.

Currently feeling: Sad
Currently listening to: Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry


I detest being lied to.
But all this while, the only person who has been lying to me, is myself.

I choose to hear what I wanna hear. Acknowledge only what I wanna acknowledge.
Overlooking all ambiguity.

All these questions.

You didn't really mean what you told me, didn't you ?
You blurted out the moniker deliberately, didn't you ?
You also inquired what you did just to hinder my growth, didn't you ?
You put nasty thoughts in my head and keep me in a balloon which you can easily blow up and burst whenever you feel like it.
Sigh.
But I was the one who chose to remain in that bloody balloon you created.
Double sigh.

On a separate note, nobody has the right to tell me who I should or should not be friends with, not even you.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers