Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2007

happily ever after.

Currently feeling: Melancholic
Currently listening to: Gone - NSync


Lene and I had lunch at KLCC with Cheryl yesterday. Cheryl had her usual (haha) McDonald's, Lene had Chicken rice which wasn't so nice and I had Assam Laksa which was very satiating. (Yet I still wanted to have donuts. Hmm.)
After lunch, Lene and I watched Enchanted.
The movie left me with butterflies in my tummy.
I want my happily ever after too !

Lene and I took the LRT and bus to Gleneagles Hospital to visit Faiz.
Daddy and Marc were already there. We had dinner there too.
Glad to see that thing's are looking good for Faiz.

All this unnecessary anxiety.
What the hell for ?


xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! Enchanted!

*wishing the birds would help me with my chores/assignments*

Melissa said...

Muahahahaha.
Hello Paul ! =)

Anonymous said...

who faiz in gleneagles? dr faiz tu ur family ke ka mel?
hehehe
nanie!~

Melissa said...

Erm yeah. He's my cousin.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers