Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2007

screw all them shoes.

Currently feeling: Grateful
Currently listening to: Slow Down - Alicia Keys


Okay, so the three of us watched The Heartbreak Kid at One Utama.
It was not bad. Funny !


At Starbucks before the movie

A happy Heikal with his Signature Hot Chocolate.

Then we had dinner and desert and Swensen's.

The sister with her Sticky Chewy Chocolate.

My Frosted Chocolate Malt (can you sense the ecstasy ?)

Me enjoying desert !

I didn't actually finish my ice cream as I was so stuffed with the Chicken Baked Rice I had before that. Sad to see the ice cream go to waste. Sobs.
Heikal was not allowed to have desert as his throat wasn't feeling so good. Poor thing.

I had an awesome time. Even though my shoes almost killed me. Haha.
Thank you Lene.
Thank you Smelly.


xoxo

2 comments:

Haneesa said...

ahaha. chicken baked rice is to die for isn't it?!
couldn't resist commenting because i'm salivating just thinking about it, yumyum!

Melissa said...

IT IS ! hehe. yummeh !

Daisypath Anniversary tickers