Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

treasure box.

Currently feeling: Anxious
Currently listening to: Something Good - Bic Runga


Okay, so this year's Christmas was a little different. It started out with the family being at Kak Siti and Abang Shukeri's place in Sungai Buloh. Abang Shukeri works as a prison warden so they were staying in the quarters near the Sungai Buloh prison. I didn't eat much. I was more interested in watching Black Water which they were playing on their DVD player that morning. It was hilarious (no, it was not a comedy) because of the ridiculous Malay subtitles.

An example,
English: Adam, get on the tree !
Malay: Nabi Adam, menaiki pokok !

Another one,
English: It's coming !
Malay: Kedatangan !

And the funniest was,
English: Fuck you !
Malay: Persetubuhan !

ROFL !
There's more where that came from okay.
Haha.
No pictures were taken while we were there. Hmm.

At about noon we adjourned to Aunt Thelma's place for the usual Christmas lunch.
Marc and Faiz engaged in a very serious conversation after lunch.


While I listened and watched on.


And Lynn and Lene fought with each other because they couldn't join in the conversation.

Haha.

Aunt Thelma got me two lovely tops.
That's how I spent Christmas day.

On the evening of Christmas eve, Heikal and I watched Enchanted. Yes, it was the second time for me, and the first for him. I suka okay !
Then we had dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes.
Well, my dinner was sort of like a desert because I had this.

Treasure Box !

It was sooooooo sweet I tell you. Even with a huge sweet tooth like mine, I couldn't handle it. In other words, we couldn't finish the whole bowl la.


Heikal having his plate of Brussels, looking err, angry ? Heee.

My ex classmate during high school, Fira, got engaged last Saturday. Congratulations, dear !


Another schoolmate of mine, Wan Syazwani got married the day after that. She used to be this cute and quiet little girl in school, so it's so hard to believe she's actually married ! I'm so happy for her.


Spent some time at Akey's place after that. I have promised to pay for her pelamin when she it's her turn to get married ! Hehe.

My guardian angel.

Daddy's not feeling well. Sigh.
I feel bad because the sister and I would be going to Feli's place tonight (yes, she's back ! ) for a barbeque dinner, while Marc is out and I do not know what time he'd be back.
Sobs.

I'm having this bad feeling for unknown reasons.

Sigh.

Anyway, hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas.
If not, you still can !


xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah. Trying to be funny with the captions eh..

Melissa said...

Hee.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers