Pages

Monday, February 04, 2008

8 random facts/habits about me.

Currently feeling: Sleepy
Currently listening to: Itu Kamu - Estranged


Okay so I know I have been listening to this song a lot. Can't help it okay. *blushes*

I was tagged by Hanna ages ago. Sorry babe, I've been busy ! Hee.
But here I go...

The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve tagged, and to read your blog.


  1. I am a very very sensitive/emotional person. And I cry easily. Okay, I guess that obvious.
  2. I love to sing. A lot.
  3. I think I'm fat. I starve myself and work out excessively sometimes, just because of that.
  4. I have never cleaned a bathroom in my entire life.
  5. I rarely go shopping. Very rarely. I'm not like every other normal girl out there. I have my reasons though.
  6. I have frequent monologues. So frequent you would think I'm nuts.
  7. I can eat chicken 24-7 without getting bored.
  8. I can't drive. At all. Yes, I do have a license. But I guess some people were born to be driven ! Haha.
I'm tagging:
1.Alice
2.Baby
3.Cheryl
4.Feli
5.Mynn
6.Osya
7.Gan
8.Consuela


xoxo

1 comment:

c o n s u e l a said...

Hey sweets...happy chinese new year! ;)

thanks for tagging me tapi I did a similar one only it's 7 instead of 8 like yours.

I like your #8...you can't drive or won't drive ;P

Daisypath Anniversary tickers