Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2008

i'm this close.

Currently feeling: Like strangling my r****** to death
Currently listening to: Don't Walk Away - Bethany Joy Galleotti


This is interesting.




On a whole separate note, can I just say that I have a r****** who is just plain mean and idiotic ? Remember this (click here, please) ? She's person bitch number 2.
I mean what kind of a person would actually say something like what she just did. Whether she meant it or not is besides the point.
Demoralizing remarks like that are just uncalled for.
I'm like thisclose to 'exploding' and dissing her huge teeth and thinning hair right in front of her face !
You heard me, HUGE TEETH and THINNING HAIR !

ERGGGHHHHHH !

Maybe today just isn't my day.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers