Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

akey.

Currently feeling: Bittersweet
Currently listening to: War Of Nerves - All Saints


My best friend reminded me that God's tests are for those whom He loves. A test of our faith to Him.
She reminded me that at the end of the day it's to Him that I should be complaining/whining and of course, be thankful to. Allah Maha Mendengar.
She reminded me to ask for Him to grant me patience, strength and courage.

She reminded me that I'm strong. She believes in me. She knows I can.

She also reminded me that I don't deserve to be sad the whole time, and that I am entitled to be happy and enjoy the things I do in life.
She reminded me on how lucky I am to have the circle of true friends that I have. Who have seen me through thick and thin.

I love my best friend.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers