Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

armpit.

Currently feeling: Exhausted
Currently listening to: Can I Walk With You - India.Arie


Well, hello.
I am exhausted. I have been working for the past six days at a pharmacy nearby. The same one I did my Community Pharmacy attachment at more than a year ago.
Will be doing so temporarily until I get my posting letter/call/email or whatever.
I haven't been updating because by the time I get back home everyday I'd be so F-ing wiped out and all I have the strength to do is sleep.
I blame the lack of exercise too.
My stamina's gone, man.
I never used to be like this.
Sigh.

Akey dropped by last Saturday evening, as I was clearing up my pig sty room.
I was all sweaty and smelly, but we still talked for almost 3 hours before she had to make a move.
It was really good getting to talk to her.

I have nothing much to blog about, except for I miss hanging out with my Gombak people. Sigh.
Must find time (and energy) to meet up !

Mr. Sunshine and I haven't met each other for more than 2 weeks now.
Crazy, right ?
Well, to be honest it's not as bad as I expected it to be.
We still make an effort to talk to each other every night. And he has been sending me sweet letters (two so far), so it's all good. *heart smiles*
But hey, I do miss him like gila banyak, okay !
I wonder how things would be if we ended up in different hospitals in different states. Argh, just the thought of it scares me.
Hmm.

It's really nice to be home.
Especially when I haven't been able to be around so much for the last 2 semesters.
To have Daddy wake me up in the mornings. Hee.
To have Marc making me laugh all the time.
To have Lene laughing at my silly jokes.

Speaking of the sister, this is a conversation between the two of us which happened a few days ago while we were lying down on my bed:


Lene: (sniffing her armpits vigorously) Smell my armpits, smell my armpits !
Melissa: (Puzzled)
Marlene: Really ! It smells good ! (sniffs armpits again) Palmolive !
Melissa: Hahahahahahahahaha !


Oh, Gan, thank you so much for this. *heart smiles*

I guess I'm off to bed now.
I have a talk (on God knows what) to attend to with my boss tomorrow. *yawns*
Fortunately there's buffet lunch after that. So that's something to look forward to. Haha.
Have a good night everyone.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucker. Why you do this to me.

But Palmolive rocks, man.

Melissa said...

Haha.

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

omg wednesday!! i taught you well la. so proud of you.

*pets head*

Anonymous said...

*bangga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers