Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

being bald is sexy, right ?

Currently feeling: Perplexed
Currently listening to: Lullaby - Shawn Mullins


Gosh, it's been awhile since I've heard this song.
Brings back sweet memories.

I am balding, people.
It's no joke or drama.
I am seriously balding !
My friend cum hairdresser agrees with me.
Sobs.
Would anyone of you walk around with me if I was hairless ?

Today a young boy came to the pharmacy asking, "Akak, nak racun satu."
Although I knew that he was asking for a cream (the container had the word 'racun' on it), I still felt like laughing. Okay, so I did laugh actually. *blushes*


While I'm typing this, my anti virus has detected 7 viruses.
And it has only been scanning 26% of my hard drive.
I should be worried, shouldn't I ?
I know I should worry about my lappie's screen.
It has begin to act like it did a few months ago. Ergh.
I'm sending it to the service centre before the warranty ends.

Everything's gonna be alright, rockabye, rockabye.

xoxo

1 comment:

HaiRy AzZy said...

hey gurl! im balding too! hope this makes you feel better!
now i know i'm not alone... huhu..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers