Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

instant chicken soup

Currently feeling: Okay
Currently listening to: Telescope Eyes - Eisley


Good morning.
I am aware that it is past noon but it is morning to me as I just woke up.
The little joys of being unemployed and not to mention, broke. Haha.
My swelling had slightly reduced and the pain is bearable. Alhamdulillah.
I have managed to go two days without analgesics yo !

The only thing that is annoying me right now is this lappie of mine.
It seems to be getting worse by the day.

I have been feeling nauseous since last night. It could be the instant chicken soup I had for dinner (cum breakfast cum lunch). It had a peculiar after taste. Maybe because I added too much black pepper seasoning ?
Or maybe it's just the medications.

Okay now I'm bored.
It's at times like these I wish I had classes to go, hospitals to be attached to, and my classmates to laugh with and tease me.
Sigh.

xoxo

2 comments:

NS said...

*Raise hand!* Me too! damn bored lar , nothing to do, haihhh : ( have a nice Sat! muahss muahss

Melissa said...

Hee. You too. Muah !

Daisypath Anniversary tickers