Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

tension head.

Currently feeling: Exhausted
Currently listening to: Disturbia -Rihanna


What's wrong with me?

Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now
It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort


Hello.
I was down with fever with cough and flu just before Deepavali. Oh, and a terrible persisting headache.
I mentioned to the doctor about my ongoing headaches and she told me it's most probably just tension headache.
So I guess until I learn to relax and not to get all flustered every day at work, I would have to live with this silly aching head of mine.
*straight face*

A few delayed Raya pics coming along.
Syawal ended too soon lah, I didn't get the chance to celebrate Raya with Annisa, Baby and a few other people like I wanted to.

Raya at Aunty Maziey's.




This was after countless shots, under Aunty Maziey's request. Hehe.


So when can we continue eating again ?



He wants to crash at my non existent Putrajaya pad.





I love Raya cookies. Oh wait, I just love cookies.


Uncle Phillip (Khaleed) and Uncle Francis.


My favourite. *smiles*









Told you.



At Batu Pahat after meeting his parents.




Raya at The Best Friend's place.



The Pharmacy Department's Raya celebration.




The PRPs.



Hanif's simple yet sweet wedding.



My darling Stumpy. (My roots need touching up)

OK maybe 'a few' wasn't the appropriate word to use. Haha.

I missed Deepavali at Barath's, which was pretty disappointing as I always look forward to catching up with my Gombak people and indulging in yummylicious mutton curry (and sweet anything). Sobs.

I haven't studied for the exam this coming Monday.
I am so gonna flunk it but as Mr. Sunshine puts it, "Buat apa beli buku mahal mahal if nak ambil exam sekali je ?"
Hee.

I miss my Sunshine.
We haven't seen each other for a month already !
Lama tak tatap gigi besar nya itu. *sad smile*

I'll be in the Out Patient Department next month.
I just want this year to be over and done with as soon as possible.
Aamin.

xoxo

1 comment:

basikal.tua said...

oh don't worry dear..u will..u will.. pejam celik dah setahun.. hee.. oh ur fav is my fav too..
btw jgn keja terok2, u mcm tak cukup makan, x cukup rest.. saket ke? well u have to take care of urself tau, nnt x dpt jmpa mr.sunshine kalau saket.. teeheee...
muahxss..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers