Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

passive.

Currently feeling: Low
Currently listening to: Good Morning - India.Arie


I just moved in to my room in Presint 11 yesterday afternoon.
So this morning would be the first day of work on which I did not have to wake up at 5 a.m.
It is definitely much much much less tiring albeit the stress level being the same.
I go to work with Nor, another fellow PRP from UIAM who is a friend of my ex primary schoolmate. I think I mentioned that before, didn't I ?
She (Nor) lives in the same building, just four floors below the floor I live on.

Work has been so-so lah.
The out-patient department is busy most of the time and I am so bloody slow in screening the prescriptions. Although some of the FRPs tell me that it's normal to be slow in the beginning, I cannot help but feel like the dumbest person there.
Sigh.

Hold on.
There's an incoming call from Mr. Sunshine !

OK. I think he is mad at me for not having anything substantial to eat today.
I had biscuits awhile ago and I am not the least hungry at all.
I had dinner yesterday and I still feel stuffed.
Plus all I can think of right now is going to bed.

It is pretty cool to have a room all to myself.
There are a few more things I need to buy for this room. But all that has to wait until I get my second pay. I have not even gotten my first, and there's already so much future spending to do, and not to forget debts to pay.
*dies*

OK, I am not exactly in a very good mood right now (when am I ever in a good mood, you might ask, but I do have my happy spurts).
I have realized that the more people I get to know, the more I learn that we are all surrounded by a good bunch of insensitive assholes.
It doesn't matter how smart you are (or how smart you think you are), there is a HUGE difference between positive criticism and demotivating remarks.
You don't just lash out at someone just because she's soft spoken or not as aggressive as you are. You've got to face the fact that some of us are slower than others, not stupid, just slower.
And at your age, shouldn't you already know that each and every one of us come with different characters and personality ? Not everyone are extroverts like you.
To see you undermining someone (who I happen to know all this while as quite a jovial person) to the point of them breaking down is absolutely absurd.
Are you aware about what other people think about you or what they say about you behind your back ?
You (and whoever's in the same league) are just ridiculous.
Sheesh.

Lene will be sitting for her SPM starting tomorrow !
I know she'll do awesome. *smiles*
All the best little sister !
I know she's 17, but she'll always be my little sister.

Have a good week ahead, people.
Goodnight.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers