Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

tarzan in town.

Currently feeling: Sore
Currently listening to: Nothing


Tarzan in town.
Uhuh, that's the name of the water game I had to play at
the hospital's Pharmacy Department Family day at Desa Waterpark yesterday. That and a couple more games which is why my arms and legs are so freaking sore right now.
The whole event was not as bad as I expected it to be, I was hesitant to go actually. But it went okay I guess. I had quite a good time.

My lappie's with Trev, he's gonna give a try at reformatting it. I hope he can, I need to get started on my research. I just got the topic I have to work on. I'd be doing a retrospective study on the impact of Novomix 30/70 on glycemic control.
I should have started days ago actually, but my lappie has been giving me problems. So yeah.

I'm so dead, I know.

I lost RM 50 last Friday.
Sigh.

I've finally got a new (cheaper) place to stay ! Just when I was about to give up looking, I came across this ad online. It's a single storey semi-D in Desa Pinggiran Putra. I'd be renting a room only, of course. If all goes well, I'd be moving in next weekend.
The problem now is I have to look for someone to rent the current room I am in.

I miss the boyfriend so much. We haven't been able to have a decent phone conversation for quite some time now. I've always been too tired or too cranky. Sigh.

I seem to have forgotten where I put my new white coat. Ergh.

Next month I'd be in the clinical unit. I'm so very nervous because my clinical knowledge is so weak you would be wondering what I studied for the past six years. Sigh.

I wanna watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button lah.

I am in dire need of a Girls' Day/Night Out/In.

xoxo

2 comments:

honey bedazzled said...

sigh, remember i also lost rm50 last time when i go out with u..adui la!

CheRyL said...

girls day out / in! anything! i need it..sigh.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers