Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

gotta have E71.

My body temperature has returned to normal after almost 48 hours.
I guess I needed the two days worth of rest.
There's still this annoying slight cough but my throat's not so sore anymore.

Faiz had an appointment with a Dermatologist at the hospital last Friday evening. He called me earlier to warn me he'd be dropping by and that he'd be wanting to have coffee plus chit chat with me after work.
And so we had coffee (chocolate for me) at Starbucks, Alamanda. He gave me a tour of his iPhone 3G which I thought was pretty cool but I would not see myself getting one. Not my kinda gadget. I'm more of a E71 or Blackberry Bold person. Hee.

Lene came over later that night and we watched Monsters vs Aliens together. She spent the night here and accompanied me to my fellow PRP, Mizah's wedding last Saturday. I had some work to do so we went to the hospital after the wedding and stayed until almost six in the evening.

Headed to AEON Setiawangsa to look for a few much needed things after freshening up, but went home empty handed. Sigh.

On Sunday Daddy and I went for Lene's Majlis Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang SPM Gombak (organized by Biro Pelajaran and Hal Ehwal Pelajar UMNO Bahagian Gombak) at Hotel Putra.
The whole thing was a tad boring, but I felt super proud as usual for my little sister. :)
Plus, the food was delicious.

Anndddd I started feeling sick that afternoon. :(

Currently feeling a bit off, received an unnecessary phone call and a couple of annoying text messages. Sigh.

I need to focus.
It's tough. I'm doing one thing but in my mind I'm worrying about another thing.
Stressed nya !

I am so dead.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers