Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

eleven !

Happy 11 years bestie !



Alhamdulillah.
LOVE YOU A LOT !
Thank you for growing up with me. :)

I am worn out.

Met up with Akey (as photographed above, hehe) at McDonald's Bandar Baru Bangi on Thursday night.
Stayed out late. :)
Had to deal with a tak sedar diri old man sitting at the opposite table who could not make his geli stares and gatal smiles to himself.
Ergh, nauseating.

Took a 10 am bus to Kemaman on Friday, watched G.I Joe with Mr Sunshine at Berjaya Megamall Kuantan. The movie was just mediocre to me. It lacked a good storyline and the action scenes were nothing to shout about. Even the script was a bit sad (lame, to be exact).
But being a sucker for Channing oh-so-hot-I-do-not-care-if-he-is-married Tatum, I did not mind sitting through the whole movie. Ahh, he's such a turn on. *faints*

Watched Mr Sunshine play futsal with the Kemaman and Kuantan Persona Club Members at Mesra Mall, Kerteh that night. Mesra Mall is kinda nice.
Started driving back to KL at midnight. I was behind the wheel for a couple of hours. I knew Mr Sunshine was exhausted, especially after the match.
Dozed off for a few hours at around 0300 hours, in the car at Genting Sempah's R&R.

We went to MidValley Megamall later that day for the Pameran Pengantin 2009. Details here.

Woke up at 0530 hours today to got to Mr Sunshine's sister, Liyana's convocation ceremony in UPM. Picked up his other sister, Syahieda at UiTM, Shah Alam before that. As only two people were allowed in the hall, Mr Sunshine's parents were the ones who went in. The rest of us stayed outside and spent more than half a day sweating under the tent provided.





Dropped by Alamanda right after. It was already 1630 hours and I could see that Mr Sunshine was extremely exhausted and showed in his mood. Muka bengang memanjang, tak suka !
But this made him laugh...


With my Chococino donut from Big Apple. :D

I should get some rest.
Goodnight people.
Have a good week ahead. :)

Oh, I have made my wedding blog public. The link's on my sidebar, feel free to drop by. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Felicia said...

OMG THAT DONUT LOOKS SO GOOD RITE NOW.

hehe can u tell I'm hungry :P

Melissa said...

Hehe I think I can.
Go grab one ! Or two. Or a dozen ! Yummy ! :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers