Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

malam ini malam nisfu syaaban.

Hi.

*takes a deep breath*


TWO MORE F***ING MONTHS TO GO !!
WOOHOO !

I could not hold it in.
I had to cuss. My apologies. Hehe.
All of us PRPs are currently busy struggling to get our logbooks signed.
We are supposed to hand it in two (or at least one) months before the end of our "PRPship'. Along with our Full Registration and posting application forms. Which I have not posted !
I have FOUR preceptors that I have yet to go ask for their signature because I have still have unfinished business. Sobs.
I'm hoping to get them all done by the middle of this month as I'd be leaving to be in the Pharmacy Enforcement Department for two weeks by then.
Hmm.
We'll see how things go.

I have gained over 3 kilograms over the past, hmm, to be honest I can't remember how long it has been since I last could fit properly into my jeans.
I no longer can fit into my usual tees and tops.
Had to buy over-sized tops that I thought I would only resort to wearing when I get pregnant.
Work clothes (translation: baju kurungs) are all like ill-fitting kebayas.
I am just too lazy to watch what I eat, I seem to get gastric attacks more easily nowadays. I'm getting old !
These days, I have breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Yes, I have become as normal as you. Scary. Hehe.
I should be working out.
Even more lazy to do that.
Sigh !
The only person who's happy is of course Mr Sunshine. -____-
I'll tone up, when I feel like it. Haha.
I hope my body would still respond well to exercise like it always has.
If not, I'll just binge eat and force myself to purge or vomit whatever I have consumed.
Kidding.

A cousin of mine passed away last Sunday in a motorcycle accident.
Sad. I was pretty close to him when I was a kid.
Another cousin of mine is currently texting me telling me about all the juicy(?) things she heard at his funeral yesterday.
Sigh.

On that day we will seal their mouths; their hands and feet will bear witness to everything they had done. (Surah Yasin 36:65)

What should I have for breakfast tomorrow ? I'm hungry already.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers