Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

hello terengganu !

Hi all.
Guess what, I am gonna (finally) bid farewell to Putrajaya, and wave hello to Terengganu !
So today (yesterday), the ten of us who are still remaining in Hospital Putrajaya finally got to know our posting results ! It came as a surprise to us as we were already preparing ourselves for the possibility of having to stay on for another whole month. Argh, the horror.
The fact that 7 out of 10 of us got retained in JKWPKL was pleasant news. We all got where we applied for, Alhamdulillah.
There's just one problem, all of us do not know where (which hospital/clinic) exactly in Terengganu/Sabah/Sarawak/KL that we're gonna work in.
I am gonna try to call tomorrow to check.
Oh yeah, according to the person I spoke to just now, we're supposed to report for duty on November 1st. Yes, I know, that's only like a couple of days away.

I am hoping and praying for the best. Ameen.

Had dinner and dessert with The Best Friend just now. :)
I officially have five McDonald's Coke glasses.
Sorry, I have minimal willpower lah. :p

Goodnight.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers