Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

beautiful blogger award.


Here are the rules to accept the award :

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

Thank you Superheroes & Mom !


2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic

1. Melosophy

2. Switakon Sanctuary

3. Just Let Me Ramble Away

4. Firzara Fairyland

5. Bicara Tentang-ku

6. Of My Little Daily Thoughts

7. Something of Sesuatu

8. My Side of Story

9. Red Clutch

10. Putri Ramlan

11. Mind Speaks - Think and Learn

12. Hidup Aku Penuh Kaler.. Tapi PINK Tetap di Hati

13. Ejaculate, and disperse

14. Ada Aku Kesah ?

15. Dreaming Out Loud..In Silence..

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
Oookkayyyy

4. State 7 things about yourself.

1) Impatient

2) I cannot go to bed without a blanket even on a hot night

3) Loving

4) I am terribly self-conscious

5) I love to eat

6) I tend to be over-dramatic and get overemotional at times

7) I am very passionate when it comes to the things and people I love

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers