Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

he ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hello.
How could I have forgotten to write about Marc's job offer ?!
Yes yes, after going through FOUR stages of interview, he was offered a place as a Management Trainee at Sime Darby !
Effective April 19, he will be starting his six months as a trainee, and InshaAllah if he performs well, he will be absorbed into the company.
I know he can !
He had doubts throughout all the four stages of interview but I was confident he would make it through. Adik saya kan hebat. Hee.
Alhamdulillah, this also means he will be getting his first paycheck very soon ! :D

Oh wow, this is overwhelming.
Feels like I just saw him in his diapers a few years ago.


Before I knew it, he was all grown up...


...got through his Diploma with flying colours !


And soon to be graduating with a honours Degree !

Sobs.
*Sudden rush of emotions alert !*

:"""(
Words cannot express how proud I am of you, Marc. I'm overjoyed !
We've been through some shitty times, it was heartbreaking to see us drift away just because of a stupid idiot, but we managed to pull through and we're slowly patching things up.
Blood is thicker than water.
Although I don't say it out often but I ♥ you with all my heart.


CONGRATULATIONS MARC !!
I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY FOR YOU !

xoxo

2 comments:

atia said...

wow! hebat la Marc. All the best to him! =)

Melissa said...

Hehe kan kan kan, thanks Tia ! :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers