Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

mr sunshine lost his phone.

For about half an hour.

He sent me a text message around 1630 hours using his office's mobile phone conveying the bad news. He realized that his phone was missing upon coming back from an inspection this evening.

I was sad and worried. Call me a bimbo, but the thing I was worried the most was about the photos in his phone getting into the wrong hands.
I sent him a doa which his mother gave to me to recite while I was looking for my Celcom broadband modem a couple of months ago.
It was such a relief to find out he found his phone by the road where he and his colleague parked during the inspection. It was on the grass all wet due to the heavy rain.

-________-

So, Alhamdulillah, his phone (and all the photos and information in it) is safe. :D

xoxo

2 comments:

Marlene said...

phew! good good.. is the phone functioning well?

Melissa said...

After drying it out for a few hours, YES it is ! :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers