Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

6 days and 6 nights.

Besides spending time at home talking and joking with Daddy and Marc and helping Daddy with the Streamyx troubleshooting (it turned out the modem was kaput already !), I filled my 6 days and 6 nights back in Gombak with:

1) Having lunch at KLCC with one of my best friends, Diana, who I have known since I was 12.
I love you and I am always here for you. We're survivors ! ;)

2) Succumbing to these.
And these.

3) Enjoying a late night dinner, chat and dessert with Annisa at Dr Cafe, Solaris, Mont Kiara.

 We were having so much fun, we did not realize it was almost midnight !

4) Gossiping with Putri over Chocolate Cream Chip and Mocha Latte Frapuccinos.
 Thanks for the great time (and stories), dear ! ;D

5) Celebrated these special people's birthdays

With a whole bunch of special people at Nando's, Jaya One.
 Felicia, I hope you don't mind I stole this one from you !


You guys are beyond awesome ! I love you all.

6) Pouring my heart out to my best(est) friend, Akey.

It goes without saying that you're one in a million, thank you for being there for me through all of this. You know I love you !

7) Devouring the King of Fruits.


With the loves of my life. :)


No matter what happens, blood is thicker than water.

All in all, I had an amazing time ! A few glitches here and there but I am still alive. Hehe.
I hope your weekend was as amazing as mine. :)

I'm currently waiting patiently for Mr Sunshine to come back home with food for me to berbuka with. :D
Ok, tipu. Not patiently. My tummy's growling so badly I feel embarrassed.
Habis kurang pahala puasa saya.
Ok bye.

xoxo

8 comments:

eka zahid said...

sukanya kasut brown tu..super cun!!!

Melissa said...

Kan ? Hehe, thanks ! I have been looking for something brown like that for quite some time now. :p

Unknown said...

wahhhh best giler cuti-cuti malaysia....

atia said...

duriannn! sedapnya. hehe. kasut cantik! hehehee

NS said...

rindu kat diana and i love ur shoes!~~ :)

Melissa said...

Aida: Hehe, cuti cuti Gombak. :p

Atia: Sedap ! Thanks dear. :)

Syusyu: Pergi lah jumpa dia ! ;)
Thanks dear ! :)

aizamin said...

yes kak mel the brown shoe is very nice!!and dorothy komsoon pny stories mmg sgt best..love reading her collections..

Melissa said...

Hehe thanks Aizamin !
Really ? I have never read any of her books yet, Goodnight Beautiful will be my first. Hope I'm gonna like it. Hehe. ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers