Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

top of the world.

Good morning all.
I'm testing out this mobile blogging feature, I'm blogging from my phone ! I'm a bit slow and am easily amused when it comes to techy stuff. :p
I'm in Mr Sunshine's hometown, Batu Pahat. The whole family's here as my sisters in-law just got back too. :)
We're all done with sahur, I had quite a lot to eat (considering I won't be fasting). I have not started to fast yet this Ramadhan. Well, what do you expect if your menses start a day before the first day of Ramadhan, eh ?
Last night, mum in-law and I went through some videos of our Batu Pahat wedding kenduri. It felt as if everything happened just yesterday. We had a good laugh watching one of the videos in which Mr Sunshine and I were forced to dance along with the traditional dancers. Hehe.
The videos did bring back some 'unwanted' good memories though. I guess the dust has just settled and I am at the point where I am more sad than angry or hurt.
Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets. I know this a phase I have to go through. And, life goes on whether I am on the top of the world or not. I am definitely not on the top of the world, but I know I'm getting there. :p
I have been spending my free time trying to finish Marian Keyes' Anybody Out There which I bought ages ago n only started reading two nights ago. I wish I had a day all to myself, just to finish it.
Tomorrow we'll be heading to Batu Pahat town for a baju Raya hunt !
I am going back to bed for a couple of hours now. Mr Sunshine has already dozed next to me.
Random note: My hair needs some serious TLC lah.
xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers