Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 wrap up.

Hi all !
Linn is taking care of Khayla while I take some time off to give you all a gist on what has happened in my life throughout 2011, like I did last year.
  1. On January 9 this year, Mr. Sunshine and I turned one, Alhamdulillah. My Mr. Sunshine is the best ! :))
  2. I got pregnant (Alhamdulillah) and gained a whopping 16 kgs throughout my pregnancy ! Well I actually found out I was pregnant in December last year but waited after my first trimester to let the cat out of the bag. :)
  3. I turned 27, and as usual Mr Sunshine had some surprises for me. Mr. Sunshine turned 26 this year, and I conveniently forgot to blog about it ! I bought him a HP Pavilion notebook, because his PC was giving him so much trouble. :)
  4. Craved a whole lot of food that weren't available in Terengganu.
  5. The family came over for another visit this year and we had a blast ! ;D
  6. Almost went through a nervous breakdown. Haha.
  7. I made my first curry puff this year ! Hehe.
  8. In June, we found out we were having a baby girl which was due in August. :)
  9. I was warded for a night (and traumatized) due to a fall.
  10. Mr. Sunshine and I had our babymoon in Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi.
  11. I went through 21 hours of labour and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Dian Khayla on August 13. Alhamdulillah.
  12. The week after my baby was born, I was offered a job as a pharmacist in UiTM, Alhamdulillah.
  13. Marc and Linn got married ! Alhamdulillah. :))
  14. I got my resignation from KKM and pelepasan dengan izin approved yesterday, Alhamdulillah, and will be reporting for duty in UiTM next Tuesday, InshaAllah.
Alhamdulillah.

This year, I'm ushering in the year 2012 with my family here in Gombak. Mr. Sunshine is in Terengganu because he has to work tomorrow. I miss him tremendously ! Sobs. :(


May 2012 be a better year for all of us, InshaAllah.
Happy New Year everyone ! :)


xoxo

3 comments:

Petite Fleur said...

May you and all your loved ones be blessed with a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2012.....

NS said...

Alhamdullilah dear! Wish all the very best for next year :-)

Felicia said...

Happy new year dolls!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers