Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1434H resolutions

I am a bit of a failure when it comes to resolutions.

There will always be a few on my list which will be left unchecked and undone.
But since I'm 28 years young this year and already a wife and a mother, I'm thinking I should set a good example to my daughter. Ahem. Hehe.
I'm gonna list down a few resolutions and make sure I strike out each & every one of them this year, InshaAllah.


Ok here goes...
This year I shall:

1. Not miss my daily prayers, and try to pray on time.
2. Try to cover my aurah properly - make sure my chest, neck, butt and arms are fully covered, buy and wear more long skirts/dresses/loose pants instead of jeans or form-fitting pants.
3. Strive to be a better wife, Mummy, daughter, sister and friend - I feel that I am lacking so much in this area, sobs !
4. Work out every day like I used to, okayyy maybe at least three times a week. Hehe.
5. Try to cook delicious food like arwah Mummy did, for my family - Until this day, I haven't found anyone who cooks as good as Mummy does. Even the dishes that she made, totally different ! Rindunya. :(
6. Keep on sharing the goodness of Shaklee with family & friends. :)

Ok let's keep it at 6 for the time being, don't want to be over-ambitious now, do we ? Hehe.

Salam Maal Hijrah 1434H everyone !
Out with the bad, in with the good ! InshaAllah. :)

xoxo


1 comment:

Naddy said...

Salam Maal Hijrah to you too

Daisypath Anniversary tickers